You may have heard or read on the internet about the things to consider in choosing your robotic lawnmower. Things like considering the size of your lawn, the installation process, power, motor type, working time, charging, sensors, controls, and maintenance.
After all considerations and careful thoughts, you might be thinking right now, so what brand should I look into to choose the best robot mower for me? Let us introduce to you the Ambrogio Lawn Mower.
A robotic mower that will be your perfect ally to manage any type of garden every day; from residential gardens, simple and complex, up to large gardens.
The Leading Ambrogio Lawn Mower in Australia
Ambrogio Lawn Mowers are a European design and made. For the past years, Ambrogio worked with their Australian distributor to develop a product that is suitable for Australian lawns and conditions. It speaks the language of the future and makes our lives easier; it gives you the time and freedom to enjoy your garden and outdoor life, even away from home. It takes care of your lawn completely on its own and in total safety. It is also pet-friendly since it works at a safe distance so that the blade stops if the robot gets too close to your pet.
Ambrogio robot comes in 3 types to meet the diverse needs of the customers. The Green Line, simple and intuitive, PRO Line, technologically advanced for home and professional use, NEXT Line, innovative, smart, modular, and future-proof.
- Robotic Lawn Mower Australia 7 hrs + Cover – ideal for those who want high cutting performance combined with ease of use. Right for lawns that are not straight as the mower is higher than other mowers and can navigate on bumpy lawns. The brushless motors and powerful lithium-ion batteries allow the robot to direct areas up to 2.800m and slopes up to 45%. The cover of the charging station and Bluetooth receiver are supplied as standard.
- Ambrogio L30 Deluxe Robot Lawn Mower -Installation Optional – designed to mow gardens of up to 800m with narrow and tight spaces. The smart cutting algorithm and Eco Mode sensor ensure complete mowing of the lawn and optimization of the working times. The robot can also be equipped with the ZCS-patented blade.
- Ambrogio L60 Elite S+ Robotic Lawn Mower – No Wire required and 400 m2 – designed for tiny gardens up to 400 square meters, the L60 Elite S+ requires no boundary/perimeter wire. It is more like plug and play, call it to unbox and play. Latest technology sensors, sense the grass to keep it moving. The bump sensor will allow change directions. And wheel sensors to avoid falling off curbs. This little machine will do your backyard and footpath grass patch as well. Also available is 200 m2.
- Ambrogio L400B up to 10000 m2 and Ambrogio L400i up to 20000 m2 – Powerful and Elegant, for very large areas Powerful and Elegant, for very large areas. A powerful robot with an attractive design typical of Italian products, which can manage gardens up to 10.000 m2 and 20000 m2, even those with multiple separate areas.
- Ambrogio L35 Basic and Deluxe – The two models from the L35 line – B and Deluxe – involve a high degree of innovation. The brushless motors, advanced cutting systems, and the brand-new flex rubber wheel allow the robot to mow and maintain complex areas up to 1,200 m² (L35 Basic) in the least time possible.
- Ambrogio L250 Deluxe, L250i Elite, and L250i Elite S+ – deluxe is for surfaces up to 2600 m2, Elite is up to 3200 m2 and Elite S+ is up to 5000 m2. the touchscreen display, the advanced navigation systems, and standard ZCS Connect module make the robots extremely efficient and innovative. Compatible with most of the voice assistants (SMART ASSISTANT), for complete interaction with the robot.
- Twenty Deluxe, Twenty Elite, and Twenty Elite S+ – deluxe is up to 700 m2, Elite is up to 1000 m2, Elite S+ 1300 m2. A mini robotic lawnmower was created to have even less impact on the environment and equipped with the most advanced features. The latest generation processors, brushless motors, powerful batteries, and 18 cm blade allow the robot to manage up to 4 separate areas.
- 4.0 Basic, 4.0 Elite, and 4.36 Elite – the Basic covers up to 2,200 m2, Elite is up to 3500 m2 and 4.36 Elite is up to 6000 m2. This is design for those who require a simple reliable robot that can adapt to changes. The basic is flexible yet solid and safe structure enables the installation of three (3) different types of Power units that allow it to be converted from a robot for small to medium-sized gardens. The Elite model combines flexibility and modularity with 4.0 technological innovation. It is built around the ZCS Connect module that, together with the GPS, Bluetooth, and GSM technology, enables the connection of the robot anytime and anywhere, in total safety. 4.36 Elite model allows it to handle large areas. With the ULTRA PREMIUM Power Unit Kit, the robot can work for over 4 hours.
- Quad Elite – QUAD Elite is the new lawnmower robot of the line Ambrogio dedicated to lawns with slopes up to 75%. Thanks to its 4 driving, electric-steering wheels, and 10Ah battery, the robot can handle uphill and humps extremely steep and is also very performing close to the sloping edge (up to 65%). Its high efficiency level is due to a traction wheel motor on each traction module, which allows it to turn in the forward direction of the robot. QUAD Elite moves in any direction thanks to the steering wheels with no need for risky maneuvers on a slope.
These robotic lawnmowers are truly eco-friendly, smart, and a great choice. From quality to beauty to the reliability, Ambrogio mowers served it all.
WHERE TO BUY AMBROGIO LAWN MOWERS IN AUSTRALIA
Purchase only from an official distributor in your area. Contact Robot Mowers Australia for purchasing the products. Call us at (02) 9168 5987 for Free demo around the areas of Adelaide SA, Brisbane Qld, Canberra ACT, Darwin NT, Hobart Tas, Melbourne Vic, Perth WA, Sydney NSW.