Regularly cleaning your robotic lawn mower is important. You do not want to throw away the money you invested in this machine and go back to manual cutting of your lawn. Cleaning it is simple and does not require any special tool. Cleaning can help prevent grass clipping build-up around the wheels and other moving parts. This build-up can affect the cutting performance, unnecessary wear and will shorten the lifespan of your robot.
Process of Cleaning:
The process of cleaning it is simple. All you need is a damp cloth, handheld brush with coarse bristles, and protective gloves.
• Turn off the power switch to prevent switching on the cutting blades accidentally. Once off, turn your robot upside down and place it on a clean and soft surface area.
• Use a coarsely bristled brush to remove grass clippings from the underside of the robot. You may use a vacuum cleaner with a narrow nozzle attachment to remove clippings on the areas that are difficult to reach.
• After cleaning and removing most of the noticeable dirt and clippings, turn your robot over to fall out other dirt.
• Turn your robot on its wheels again and clean the other parts with a damp cloth.
Process of Replacing the Blade:
The sharpness of the blade is important to produce healthy cuttings. Check the sharpness of your blade regularly. Often you will encounter problems like some parts of the blade break off, tips of your grass are shredded or ripped, and damaged grass turning brown. It is not complicated to change the blade of a robot lawnmower, some tools you need are also simple like a handheld brush, screwdriver, gloves, and interchangeable blades.
• Turn off the main switch and unscrew the blunt blades.
• Use the brush to clean the areas underneath and attach the new blades.
• Once done, check if you can turn the blade smoothly. If you are having a hard time turning it or it does not turn at all, you have mounted it incorrectly. Detach and attach it again correctly.
• Turn your robot on its wheels, turn on the switch and allow it to cut some grass to check the quality of your new blade.
Process of Cleaning the Charging Station:
Just like the wheels of your robot, it is good to clean it regularly using a damp cloth and brush.
• Use the damp cloth to remove the dirt and wipe them dry.
• Check if the charging contacts have corrosion. If it has a greenish shimmer it is corroded. Sand it lightly with sandpaper to remove it.
Taking care of your mower is easy and will take only a little of your time. By doing this, you are prolonging its lifespan and be one of your best investments.
The Leading Automatics Mower Supplier in Australia
Looking for a Robotic Lawn mower in Australia? We provide from entry-level to the maximum lawn size you can think of. We have machines that can do up to thirty thousand (30,000) square meters of lawn with a single machine, imagine what we can do with multiple machines. We also supply and install generic brand lawnmowers that are made in China and being distributed for rebranding. Please check https://robotmowersaustralia.com.au/ our website for more information about Robotic lawn mowers We also provide a free demo if you want to learn more about it personally. Contact us at 02 9168 5987 or visit our office Suite 5 – C7, 13-15 Forrester St, Kingsgrove NSW 2208 Australia. We are glad to assist you with your auto lawn mower needs.
Our Service Areas:
• Adelaide SA
• Brisbane Qld
• Canberra ACT
• Darwin NT
• Hobart Tas
• Melbourne Vic
• Perth WA
• Sydney NSW